Find Your Opportunity
At SoftnCloud Technologies, we are passionate about building up the next level team of Information Technology Experts to empower best IT service provider in Asia.
We are looking for talented, honest and motivated people who are passionate about technology and innovation to join our team. Below, you can find a list of the positions that are currently open that we are looking to fill. If you don’t see what you’re looking for but think you’d be a great addition to our brilliant team of Gurus, feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
One cannot discover new oceans unless he/she has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
About the role
We are looking for a result-driven SEO specialist responsible for delivering organic results. The ideal candidate should have strong fundamental knowledge about SEO, local SEO, technical SEO techniques, content strategy, and a commitment to constantly improving key skills. Multi-lingual candidates with command over English and Spanish will be preferred.
The SEO specialist’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring SEO success, and informing the website’s architecture to ensure compliance with all the best practices and, ultimately, results.
We believe the right candidate is responsible, caring, pragmatic, and communicative (we consider these qualities necessary for success in the role).
The right candidate has a “happy to help“ attitude. We also hope that you sincerely believe that we work better together than alone – and that you can work in a cross-disciplinary team even if you do not physically meet.
The right candidate is confident enough to admit mistakes and lack of skills and sees this as an opportunity to learn and improve yourself.
What you’ll be doing:
- This role requires a deep level of knowledge of SEO, which includes overall SEO fundamentals, Local SEO, WordPress, On-Page SEO, and Technical SEO
- Work with different teams to implement on-page optimizations
- Pulling analytics data, structure it in a way to derive insights and guide SEO decisions
- Handle all SEO projects from end to end, from keyword research to creating an SEO strategy and working with different team members to get it executed and then reporting on the results
- Set up dashboards and reports to track overall SEO performance and project-based initiatives
- Stay up to date on industry trends and keep the internal team informed of risks and opportunities that will impact the SEO program
- Creating detailed monthly progress reports
- Doing competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors
- Build, improve and maintain SOPs and Checklists to standardize all work so it can easily be scaled
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools/platforms, including Google Business Profiles, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, etc
- Create effective strategies for search engine optimization.
- Conduct research for SEO-friendly keywords.
- Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
- Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs, and websites.
- Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
- Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
- Collaborate with the social media Team during the SEO of marketing campaigns.
- Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketing standards.
- 4+ years of SEO experience, preferably in a software house, E-commerce, or agency
- Bachelors in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area.
- Proficient with Technical SEO, Content Marketing and Search Marketing techniques.
- Proven track record. A website that demonstrates your SEO ability is a plus.
- Expert user of web analytics tools and concepts, particularly Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Experience using search tools and platforms.
- Compelling written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize, and manage multiple projects.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is required.
Technical Content Writer
Content Writer is responsible for producing immaculately researched pieces of content that rank well on search engines for our website, blogs and social media posts, add value to the readers and establish the content project’s authority with authentic and reliable information – creating a dedicated readership for the project.
- Producing at least one well-researched blog/review a day
- Write unique and attractive content for IT company websites related to their portfolio.
- Achieving daily/weekly word count target
- Working on trending posts as and when required
- Meeting calendar deadlines and maintaining, where possible, a decent gap between work submission and publishing
- Searching for and including suitable images and videos for each post.
- Creating info-graphic and video concepts for blogs/guides where needed by coordinating with the Graphic Designer
- Working on any other additional jobs assigned by the manager
- Bachelors or above
- Over 5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of what is engaging and original content
- Basic understanding of SEO friendly writing
- Ability to dig deep and research on any given topic even if there’s no info available on the web.
- Ability to adapt to different writing styles
- A pro researcher, writer and reader
- Enjoys writing on a variety of subjects
- Interest and Understanding in Technologies, Web Development, Software Development, Managed IT Services
This is a one-time project based job requirement initially focusing and targeting Website content but can change to a long term permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Competitive Salary, Flexible Hours and WFH Friday, Unlimited Snacks, Games, Company Dinners, Unlimited Tea and Coffee, Health Care
WE CARE ABOUT OUR PEOPLE.
WE VALUE CURIOSITY AND RESOURCEFULNESS.
WE VALUE AND DELIVER QUALITY AT SCALE.
We are a team of Gurus creating global impact!
Be Adventurous, Be Us
“Why should I work here?”
Join a team of trailblazing programmers, engineers, designers, product managers and project managers to help solve tomorrow’s challenges through technology. Join us on our mission to deliver value through extraordinary efforts for satisfaction of our customers and for out of the box software solutions.